Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Getting back on track


Lately I have taken a little mini break from painting. It happened because I was very disappointed in a painting that I had high hopes for. One that I planned, and sketched and noodled with for ages before I even put any water or color on the paper. So I need to get that energy and inspiration back and it is often difficult for me. I may try again with the same subject but I may not. Before I tackled the above mentioned painting I had finished a couple of others which I somehow neglected here. So for what it's worth here are the "orphans" that got shoved aside as I disciplined that "problem child." 

As you can see I seem to be a bit obsessed with the evening sky and lovely luna.

Half Dome Moonrise
Moon & Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment