Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Catching up

I just realized that it has been awhile since I posted here. I've been pretty well occupied with painting and knitting. The painting is going well and new stuff will be up soon I promise. I've been working on several paintings that I started after our Yosemite adventure but they informed me that they needed a nap so instead of ripping them from the boards and binning them I let them have their way and you know…I think they were right! I've also been slowly working on the ACEOs of the state flowers. Going alphabetically I have Alabama, Alaska and Arizona done. I will give you, my loyal followers the first look here. 




In other news I sent off the two prints to Honolulu to be included in the set department of Hawaii Five-O and received word today that they arrived safe and sound. Phew! It's like sending my kids out into the world. 

Today I was pleased to find that my work has been mentioned in a lovely blog called The Watercolor World! Thanks to Tanya at Galeria Surreal for that. 



2 comments: