Friday, January 20, 2012

Tangled in Wild Skies

I have started a new series of paintings. Actually, these began last year with "Home Before Dark" and "Sunrise" when I made a little detour from water in my paintings. People seemed to like them so I began to take more of an interest in the dramatic sunrises and sunsets with the contrasting silhouettes of trees framing them. There seems to be no shortage of inspiration out there and the medium of watercolor just begs to do colorful skies.
Home Before Dark
Sunrise

I just listed two of the three in the new series I am calling "Tanglewood" which were inspired by the woods on a dear friend's property.

Tanglewood I
Tanglewood II
You will have to wait to see Tanglewood III though. After all I have to get you to come back don't I?
Thanks for visiting! Have a great weekend and try to only get tangled in good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment